What Men Should Know About Jewelry
Men or boys see females such as their sisters, mothers and girlfriends wearing jewelry, but they know nothing about it. They definitely compliment women flaunting their jewelry, but are in a soup speaking of gifting or purchasing jewelry. Conversely, they can adhere to some guidelines regarding jewelry.
1. Shopping for you is alright, but never involve in buying for your wife without her. In case of important occasions involving high price tag, taking her for the purchase is the best. In case you plan to give a surprise, present a gift certificate to her choice of jewelry store or else she will never wear it or ask you to take it back.
2. Three occasions that are appropriate to buy jewelry for someone special are the birthday, Valentines Day and Christmas. These are the occasions that the buyer is always uncertain about buying the right jewelry and can simply take assistance from similar age group female friends.
3. Learning about jewelry and other precious metal settings, its grades and values help in buying jewelry for gifting. However, major metals that are available in jewelry are gold, silver, titanium and platinum.
4. Choose a jeweler having good reputation as this is essential while buying any piece of jewelry. To seek information about the jewelry store and the jeweler from any of your friends or neighbors will give a fair idea about their references. The jeweler can be asked to produce the authenticity and credentials documentation. Ascertaining the jewelry store has a long standing reputation is enough to buy any piece of jewelry for your loved ones as women always adore reputed shops.
5. Knowing about jewelry involves understanding the techniques used and the effect it has in making the jewelry beautiful and durable. Certain things worth considering are the solder joints in jewelry, the room left underneath for stones and the number of prongs holding the stone, comfort in cleaning, and many more. The guarantees and warranties should be taken in writing as it can be produced anytime.
6. Comprehending what one should be given as jewelry is mandatory as women like different things depending on the ages. For instance, buying your grandma a toe ring with lots of bells in it is not appropriate.
7. A special woman should certainly be gifted personalized jewelry as it makes the moment and event more special as it remains only for her.
8. Internet shopping is also a wonderful way of purchasing jewelry. As the revolution of internet features all types of shopping, there is an array of choices offering the best deal while saving the time of driving to stores.
9. It is best to learn the terms before entering a jewelry store and understanding what a karat gold makes and its quality markings mean. Usually, Gemstones are measured by size or weight. Hence, knowing the exact difference is essential to buy jewelry.
10. Ensure that you gift the jewelry suiting the personality of the person as gifting wrong jewelry leads to more trouble. Gifting jewelry studded with birthstone always makes a right choice.
11. Purchasing jewelry involves lots of patience and close checking for damages such as cracks or scratches should be done. Similarly, knowing the accurate size for rings is essential as out of size rings may not be of any use.